Wednesday, October 12, 2011

baby on the brain.



little zoey has learned a new trick..
grabbing your face and giving you an open mouthed kiss.
most likely on your chin.
then she'll start blowing bubbles.
its pretty adorable.
and pretty hilarious.

speaking of babies.. i'm a girl. i have baby dreams, right?
(you all have them, i know you do.)
well last night i dreamed about a little baby girl.
she was beautiful.
and she was all mine.
and my uterus basically felt empty all day after that one haha..

and even tho the rest of my day wasn't, shall we say, fantastic..
i would remember my dream and get a little smile on my face.
like she was real or something.

now i've got baby on the brain.
and i've got it bad.


also, for some reason, in my dreams its always a girl.
i wonder why that is..

4 comments:

  1. I've got babies on the brain too. Jason keeps saying if I let him drop out we can have babies. But I have a feeling we're going to have boys, I want a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. talk jordan into it. you guys would make the cutest little thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my dreams it's always a girl too! My husband and I can't agree on a boys name we both like and I always say :"Doesn't matter, we'll have a girl". Guess we'll just have to wait and see now! Not just yet ;)

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bekah, I'm convinced I'm going to have all boys too haha.. I want a little boy! But I want a little girl in there somewhere. Also, at least he's down for it! haha..
    Kels, you know I could say the same to you :)
    Virginie, a boy name is the ONLY thing we can agree on! Little girls, not so much. He thinks the names I like are odd. He doesn't know much ;)

    ReplyDelete