Saturday, December 3, 2011

all things baby...


there are no pictures for the moment it happened,
but i told my mama a couple weeks ago when we were all together in arizona.
she was thrilled.
and it was a happy moment.
and she has since told me repeatedly she is going to start buying baby stuff.


on thanksgiving we told jordans family.
everyone wrote on a leaf something they were thankful for,
then they all hung on a ribbon to read aloud after dinner.
jordans dad read them all to everyone and we made sure mine was last.
when it was read it took everyone a minute to realize what was happening.
and they almost didn't believe him.
then my happy tears gave it all away.

and now our moments are filled with all things baby.


*that diaper, i received in a bag from my first doctors appointment.
i literally squealed with delight when i opened it.

*baby mittens have to be the cutest mittens of them all.

*and dont you worry about those last ones. we had a little scare.
but all has turned out wonderfully.

it seems all i can do these days is daydream.
and you know whats funny?
remember how i've always said all of my baby dreams are about a girl?
well, i think its a boy.
and either way, i couldn't be happier.

3 comments:

  1. YAY FOR BABY! I'm glad that things are ok now. This makes me scared for when I have a baby, because I swear my first will be a girl...I'll just keep hoping you're having a girl and then I can say mother's intuition whenever I am having a baby. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete