Monday, September 26, 2011

that one time i saw my favorite person after 2 years.


 
i may get a few, "um.. what about me??" reactions from that title.
but thats the risk i'm willing to take.

my cousin tanner got home from his mission from Zimbabwe last week.
the past 2 years, visiting arizona has not been the same without him.
over the weekend i went to arizona to see him and to be there for his homecoming talk.
and i have to say, its like nothing has changed.
except for the fact he seems all old and what not.
we've grown up together.
played on the play ground, had sleep overs, harmonized perfectly when singing "seasons of love,"
spent 6 hours entertaining ourselves on a bench, laughed so hard it made me pee my pants,
read each others thoughts...
i could go on. but for my humility sake, i'll leave it at that.
basically, i was jumping up and down with excitement when i saw him again.
and the weekend was filled with things like this:


and i'm so proud of that kid.

1 comment:

  1. That Gif is too cute :D YAY for missionaries coming home!

    ReplyDelete