Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just one of many baby showers..


One thing is for sure, I have been seriously blessed in the family department during this pregnancy. 3 baby showers for one mama? I don't know how I got so lucky. In March I went down to Arizona to visit family and my sister threw me a shower and invited all of our family. Considering we don't all get to gather at once very often, it was really nice to have everyone there. And let me tell you, I was deeply, truly, beyond surprised when my mom showed up. From Oregon. Had no idea. Tears streaming down my face you guys. And then we played this game, "Wishes for Oliver" and everyone wrote down their dreams and thoughts for him, and read them out loud... and cue tears streaming down my face again. It was one of those very hormonal pregnancy days I guess but I felt so much love for this little boy and I am so thankful for everyone who was a part of that day with us.


And guess what? I brought my camera that day, but with all that was going on, I took ZERO pictures. So all I have is what I've stolen from my mom's facebook. This is why I love her.

1 comment:

  1. You are the most adorable pregnant lady. Seriously, this outfit is awesome. That's so lovely that your mom came all the way out there or the baby shower.

    ReplyDelete