Saturday, May 5, 2012

Free Time.


The husband and I tend to agree on all of our baby decisions thus far. And there's one thing that we both are not entirely fond of: Cutesy baby clothes. I'm not sure why, but instead of sticking my little boy in a frog covered jumper, I'd rather stick him in a plain onesie, or how about one with a fantastic moose on it? So the other day I got online and started finding images that I really liked. Google and Urban Outfitters seemed to work best for me. Once I found images I liked, I couldn't stop! So many images on my desktop right now, I can barely control myself. So these are just a few that I have done so far. Simply because I ran out of onesies for the rest of the images. Aren't they adorable?? I squealed every time I completed one. All I did was mirror the images and print them onto iron-on paper and then attached to the fabric. So easy! I can't wait to show you the rest :)

It's getting down to the point where, if I have any free time, you can bet it's going to be spent doing things for our little Oliver. The weeks are passing by so quickly! I'm slightly panicking.

2 comments:

  1. I really hate cutesy baby clothes too. I dread the day when I get tons of them as gifts once I'm pregnant, haha. This is a great idea, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, and since it seems like babies live in onsies, a great idea!

    ReplyDelete