Tuesday, May 15, 2012

little man baby shower.


Last Saturday my wonderful mother-in-law and others threw Oliver a "little man" inspired baby shower. It was so much fun and I feel so grateful for everything everyone has done for us during this pregnancy. I feel so much love for this little boy and I cannot wait for him to meet everyone. We scored majorly in the presents department, and I dare say that we have only a handful of things that we still need to welcome our baby boy. Although there is still a big to do list to get finished. Yikes!

FYI: I have started talking to my stomach. Full on conversations where I watch my belly roll and punch and move like crazy. I usually take it he's hungry, which is of course just my excuse to go and eat yet again. He gets me.

1 comment:

  1. June 8th is coming soon! CRAZY! These pictures are absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete