Monday, May 14, 2012

30/31 weeks.

 
This was last week on Wednesday. So basically I was 31 weeks but I forgot to take a 30 week photo and that is why I like to call this 30 weeks. At my doctor appointment everything looked great, sounded great, overall just great. I did a little complaining about cramping (not to be compared with my braxton hicks I've been having since week 17). And doc decided to squeeze in a 35 week appointment to start checking if I'm dilated at all. June 8th people. JUNE 8TH. We'll see if this show is coming up or if things will remain... great. I'm still sure this little boy is going to wait till July to show his cute little face, but as this mama gets bigger, she gets more anxious. Do you think it's possible to just sleep until he comes? Maybe a month or so? I think that sounds wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment