Tuesday, October 4, 2011

a day full of beautiful surprises.


two posts in one day?
have i gone mad?
i just figured, today had been surprisingly nice and i thought i should share the little things.

of course, first i'll mention the promotion.
which i have decided to accept.
and i'm ball of nerves jumping into this, but i know it will be the best decision for me.
it came least expected and it has kind of changed my outlook on my job.
i just hope this new found outlook sticks around for awhile.
*crossing my fingers!

second, i saw this today.


aisles and aisles of beautiful Christmas.
nothing makes me happier.
i mean nothing.

another little surprise, went to starbucks drive thru, ordered a tall salted caramel latte.
after paying and handing my delicious beverage over they say,
"we accidentally made it a grande. there you go!"
free extra ounces of deliciousness? i'll take it!

and finally, this little beauty.


i'll just say it... i'm in love.
and i actually fell in love 3 times at DI today, but apparently life is full of hard decisions.
i'm still trying to grasp this concept.
i'm sure i'll have dreams about the others tonight, with sad looks on their faces asking
why i didnt bring them home with me.
yes, vintage dresses have sad faces. just go with it.

those little things today made my tuesday a surprisingly good one.
hoping and wishing it carries on thru the week.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your promotion!! That's awesome. Oh, don't post Christmas stuff, it makes me sad that Cambodia will have no resemblance of Christmas at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di has made me a thrift store snob. I turn my nose at other places..it's true. Almost always, I find what I have been wanting..it's awesome!!
    -m

    ReplyDelete